It mostly looks the same, but new features include:
* Multiple points of presence; You can now log into wlm9 from two different locations! (any version below 9 will not work with this)
* Custom contact sounds; You can set different sounds for individual contacts.
* Status messages are clickable
* "SPIM" reporting; You can report and then block users who spam.
* Signature Sounds; The sound your contacts hear when you log in. (I guess)
These are just the features that I have noticed so far.
(Click on the pictures for a better size)
Setting custom sounds for contacts:
Sign in options with settings for multiple log in:
Setting a custom signature sound:
Contacts menu with report button:
Just the main contacts list, no changes here:
There is the possibility that these features may change and that others may be added.
Other related posts:
Jailbreak your 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 iPod Touch.
My iPod Touch 1.1.3 Jailbroken Gallery
How to Upgrade iPod Touch To Jailbroken 1.1.3
Comment by chakkaradeep, on 29-Nov-2007 01:54
Can this be installed along with Windows Live Messenger 8.5 ?
Comment by Zach G, on 7-Dec-2007 20:29
Do you know when Windows Live Messenger 9 is coming out for download?
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and placed in the moderation queue for the blog owner's approval.