- After failure to pass exam 70-551: UPGRADE MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework (which incorporates all three exams 70-528, 70-536 & 70-547) on Thursday, 8 February 2007.
- Sat and passed exam 70-536: Technology Specialist Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation on Wednesday 11 April 2007.
- 45 questions
- Passing Score: 700 (out of 1000)
- My Score: 824
- Sectional Results:
- Developing applications that use system types and applications (estimate 55%)
- Implementing service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework application (est. 75%)
- Embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application (est. 60%)
- Implementing serialisation and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application (100%)
- Improving the securityof .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework 2.0 security features (est. 80%)
- Implementing interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application (est. 50%)
- Implementing globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application (100%)
- I'm very happy with the training I received from Chris Barker @ Auldhouse last week.
- Now for the other two exams!
Other related posts:
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.