Passed Exam 70-528
- After failure to pass exam 70-551: UPGRADE MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework (which incorporates all three exams 70-528, 70-536 & 70-547) on Thursday, 8 February 2007.
- Sat and passed exam 70-528: Technology Specialist Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-Based Client Development on Wednesday 18 April 2007.
- 45 questions
- Passing Score: 700 (out of 1000)
- My Score: 735
- Sectional Results:
- Creating and Programming a Web Application (estimate 75%)
- Integrating Data in a Web Application by Using ADO.NET, XML, and Data-Bound Controls (est. 50%)
- Creating Custom Web Controls (est. 70%)
- Tracing, Configuring, and Deploying Applications (50%)
- Customizing and Personalizing a Web Application (est. 80%)
- Implementing Authentication and Authorization (est. 75%)
- Creating ASP.NET Mobile Web Applications (100%)
- This exam was substantially harder than I was lead to believe by the MeasureUp Practice tests.
- Two down, three to go:
- 70-536 + 70-528 together give me a Technology Specialist (Web Developer) Cert.
- 70-547 to complete the Profesional Developer cert
- 70-431 to gain me a Technology Specialist (SQL Server 2005) cert
- 70-447 to upgrade my SQL DBA to MCITP: DBA
Other related posts:
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.