Exam Number: 70-547
Name: PRO: Designing and Developing Web-Based Applications by Using the Microsoft® .NET Framework
Passing Score: 700
My Score: 725!!!
Result: Pass (Just)
Sectional Results (approximations):
- Envisioning and Designing an Application (80%)
- Designing and Developing a User Interface (85%)
- Designing and Developing a Component (45%)
- Designing and Developing an Application Framework (70%)
- Testing and Stabilizing an Application (100%)
- Deploying and Supporting an Application (80%)
This is the last exam of three (the other two being 70-528 & 70-536) which give me the new credential:
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (.NET 2.0: Web)
I’m happy, but shattered. This one took a lot of study.
Other related posts:
Comment by Juan, on 30-Apr-2008 03:33
I'm taking this one next wednesday.
What did you find most difficult?
Did you use any other material appart from the self-paced training kit and personal experience? (I used only those two things in the previous ones (536 and 528) and did very well)
Oh, and congrats! =)
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.