- Dr Neil
- Why use Live Search 2.0?
- Where do you start?
- Power Live Search
- Flexible ad serving
- New content types
- Increase traffic
- Increase customer engagement
- Analysis Tools
- Provide business intelligence
- Customer insights
- Understand keyword performance data
- Increase reach and relevance
- Customizable search
- Monetize your site with ads
- Access to:
- Instant answers
- SilverLight support
- Query parameters (AppID, query, sources)
- Go to http://search.live.com/developers
- Sign in with your Windows Live Id
- Create a new AppID
- Opt into Ad Center
- Integrate ads using the XML or JSON API’s
- Does not require AppID
- View in any RSS reader
- Embed custom search to your web apps
- Retrieve different sources
- Use XML or JSON results
- Use SOAP
Other related posts:
GeekPost Weekly Newsletter Volume 4 Issue 7
MSDN Unplugged Roadshow Wellington
Right Sizing Agile Development - MSDN Magazine Webinar
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.