|Title||Designing Database Solutions by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005|
|Date||Wednesday, January 14, 2009|
- Designing Database Testing and Code Management Procedures, 86%
- Designing an Application Solution for SQL Server 2005, 87%
- Designing Database Objects, 85%
- Designing a Database, 84%
- Developing Applications That Use SQL Server Support Services, 84%
Other related posts:
Monitoring SQL Server with DMVs
Comment by Christopher Fairbairn, on 14-Jan-2009 16:04
Comment by freitasm, on 14-Jan-2009 20:05
Well done... Remember we have a discount code for MS exams.
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.