|Title||Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005|
|Date||Tuesday, March 10, 2009|
Sectional Results (Approximate)
- Designing Efficient Access to a SQL Server Service, 70%
- Designing a Database Query Strategy, 55%
- Designing Error-Handling Routines, 100%
- Designing a Transaction Strategy, 90%
- Performance Tuning a Database and a Database Application, 88%
Other related posts:
Monitoring SQL Server with DMVs
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.