- Gather and analyze business requirements
- At the end of the planning phase, you complet ethe functional spec.
- Current functionality; ID of business rule; Authority = busines rules catalog.
- Gather and analyze user requirements
- User instruction; Surveys; Shadowing = user gathering info techniques
- How about interruptions; can you resume? What decision to start? = Typical questions
- Gather and analyze operational requirements
- Behavioural view = the dynamic or changing state fo the system
- Stabilizing phase = you identify, prioritize and resolve issues
- Gather and analyze requiremees for hardware, software, and network infrastructure
- Develop wrong system, Define wrong reqs, Build wrong team, Budget over = risks of not creating functional spec
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.