- Create a conceptual model of business requiremnts or data requirements
- The outputs of the Envisioning phase are: vision/scope doc; projct structure doc; risk assessment doc
- Conceptual design looks at solution from perspective of user and business
- Legacy component must be registered (with RegSvr32) first
- Should create one merge module for each common assembly for deployment to intranet
- Validate the conceptual design
- Walk-through; role-playing; prototype are techniques to validate concept
Other related posts:
Teach Yourself Azure in 4 hours
Geek Post Monthly Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 10
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.