- Create the logical design for the solution.
- Deliverables are: logical object model; high-lvel UI design; logical data model
- In UML, parent-child relationship is depicted as a Generalization
- Create the logical data model
- Program manager: drive the logical design deliverables
- Validate the proposed logical design
- Testers: define high-level test plan/ validate logical design against conceptual design
- Don't use Windows application when you can use Web Service: can log onto it; can activate it via system process.
Other related posts:
Teach Yourself Azure in 4 hours
Geek Post Monthly Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 10
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.