- Select the appropriate technologies for the physical design of the solution..
- Implement Wizard-type app via dialog box (forces sequence)
- Create the physical design for the solution
- Implementation stage: determin a programming model and specify component interfaces, attributes and services
- Create the physical design for deployment
- Release Management: Evaluates infrastructure implications; defines infrastructure requirements; operational requirements; deployes solution
- Create the physical design for maintenance
- Research stage: create physical design, determine constraints; requirements; identify infrastructure changes
- Create the physical design for the data model
- Stored Procedures are not best to implement Business Logic in Data Layer. COM component and call from data component.
- Validate the physical design
- Scalability requries asynchronous not Load Balancing (which is useful for Availability).
Other related posts:
Teach Yourself Azure in 4 hours
Geek Post Monthly Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 10
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.