- Establish standards. Standards can apply to development documentation, coding, code review, UI, and testing.
- Release Management is responsible for designing and implementing the solution's deployment plan.
- Establish processes. Processes include reviewing development documentation, reviewing code, creating builds, tracking issues, managing source code, managing change, managing release, and establishing maintenance tasks. Methods include Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Templates.
- Creatinga Web Setup project is a lot of overhead for deploying a Web application to a server. Practically, it is better to use XCopy or Copy.
- Establish quality and performance metrics to evaluate project control, organizational performance, and return on investment.
- STRIDE = Spoofing Identify; Tampering Data; Repudiatte Attack; Information Disclosure; Denial of Service; Elevation of Privilege
Other related posts:
Teach Yourself Azure in 4 hours
Geek Post Monthly Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 10
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.