Learning to use Azure:
- Create Web Site - Check
- Create Database - Check
- Upload Project to TFS - Check
- Link TFS to Azure Web Site - Check
- Download Azure SDK for Visual Studio 2010 - Check
- Download Web Site publication connection settings - Check
- Publish Web Site to Azure - Check
- Create Visual Studio VM - Check
- Synchronise Local Database Schema to Azure Database - Check.
- Synchronise Local Database Data to Azure - Check.
Not easy, but worth it.
Got inspired by Scott Guthrie's session on Azure yesterday at Tech Ed 2013, Auckland, NZ.
Other related posts:
Geek Post Monthly Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 10
GeekPost Weekly Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 9
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.