, posted: 11-May-2007 16:32

If you want to know what type signals are in NZ, just look underneath the lights.
You should see a metal square with a large red dot on it. If it is sticking out on a little metal rod or sticking out a little from the signal, it's called a Stop and Proceed. (You wait 10 seconds and if the light is still red you can move (but very slowly and there must enough room for you to stop in case of emergency)

If it's directly under the signal (the metal plate) it's called a Stop and Stay.
(That means you wait until you have either a yellow or green light before you leave)

Other related posts:
Beijing Olympics have started
Blog online.

Add a comment

Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted. E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.

Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and placed in the moderation queue for the blog owner's approval.

Your name:

Your e-mail:

Your webpage:

NZRDC's profile

Paul Shalley
New Zealand