@Mail promisses lots of new features, including HTML e-mail view support!
PocketInformant's website goes further and says: "We're starting simple at version 1.0 - but you'll be amazed at how much more powerful @Mail is compared to even desktop mail applications. The intuitive interface makes working with mail on the Pocket PC 2002 systems a breeze!"
This is great news. I use the Pocket Outlook lots. I check my e-mails while travelling, when away from home, just about anywhere.
* Simple and powerful account/folder navigator
* Direct links to Pocket Informant for Calendar, Tasks, Contacts
* View HTML email from POP3/IMAP or other transports that provide full email source
* Per Account Signatures
* One column email list or multi-column email list
* Powerful saved search can find emails across all services
* Support for all third party Pocket Inbox plugins such as Pocket HotMail or OneMail
PocketInformant also put this notice in their page: "Important Note: @Mail 1.0 is only the beginning of the mail revolution on your Pocket PC. Because it relies on the transports built into your device already such as POP3, any failings of those transports will still exist with @Mail. Only when we finish the entirety of @Mail to include our own transports for POP3 will the revolution be complete. Revolutions take time. All versions of @Mail 1.x will be free upgrades - including the ones that begin to include our own POP3 transport will be free upgrades. Thanks for your support."
There's a full review of this software at this page.