If your print volumes don’t justify an ‘industrial strength’ printer but you need something more durable than a home printer, Canon’s new Maxify family may fit the bill.Sounds promising.
I would like to write about this printer for NZ Business. But…Immediately I got this response:
I hope no-one in Canon wonders why the company gets zero press in New Zealand. I wonder if you actually expect to sell anything.
- The press release is a PDF (i.e. unprofessional to start with)
- There is no price information.
- No useable pictures
- No name, no contact number
- Just an email address which no-one seems to answer
- So I found the Media Contacts page on the Canon NZ web site.
- I ring the number.
- There are 7 voice mail options. None are for media
- The ‘stay on the line’ option rings out after 90 seconds. I tried this three times.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:If you were wondering, I didn’t mistype the address, I clicked on the web link.
The recipient’s e-mail address was not found in the recipient’s e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.