Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Guest
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.
Vodafone New Zealand Announce Results for Quarter Ending 31 December 2005
Posted on 25-Jan-2006 09:08. | Tags Filed under: News.



Vodafone New Zealand has passed the two million customer mark in the December 2005 quarter, what the company says is a significant milestone for its mobile customers. The company claims it is now commanding a 54% participation in the New Zealand mobile market.

Vodafone’s results for the quarter to 31 December 2005 show that the company is continuing to grow customer numbers and build usage for services, even on a though market where the company goes head to head with Telecom New Zealand in the mobile field.

Director of Business Markets Phil Patel said the results are a reflection of the company’s focus on constantly introducing customers to the best of mobile. The company has been operating for seven years in New Zealand, and invested NZ$2 billion in its operations.

Vodafone's network has been busier than before, with a 10% rise in voice minutes over the last quarter, to a total of 616 million minutes.

While Prepay users are 80% of the customers, they generate an ARPU of NZ$25.9, with the other 20% on account users generate an ARPU of NZ$137.20.

The company reported 68,000 new customers in a 3 three-month roling basis.

Vodafone’s net customer additions for the quarter excludes telemetry, machine to machine connections, other data devices and customer adjustments.




comments powered by Disqus




Trending now »

Hot discussions in our forums right now:

Good riddance to Obama and his drones. Pakistani villagers will be saying the same.
Created by amiga500, last reply by Rikkitic on 23-Jan-2017 08:57 (114 replies)
Pages... 6 7 8


The President Of The USA: Donald Trump
Created by TimA, last reply by Fred99 on 23-Jan-2017 09:25 (1879 replies)
Pages... 124 125 126


Headphones recommendations?
Created by rayonline, last reply by joker97 on 22-Jan-2017 22:33 (16 replies)
Pages... 2


Xtra email no longer receives on Outlook 2003 / Outlook 2011 for MAC
Created by lNomNoml, last reply by hio77 on 22-Jan-2017 13:40 (45 replies)
Pages... 2 3


New Ford Mustang or Holden Commodore or alternatives
Created by MikeB4, last reply by driller2000 on 21-Jan-2017 12:39 (63 replies)
Pages... 3 4 5


Spec check on laptop for GoPro editing please
Created by martyyn, last reply by richms on 20-Jan-2017 17:23 (13 replies)

New Unlimited Fixed Broadband
Created by LivingSkinny, last reply by noroad on 19-Jan-2017 11:14 (55 replies)
Pages... 2 3 4


$1160 for a car battery??!!
Created by jonathan18, last reply by TinyTim on 23-Jan-2017 09:04 (63 replies)
Pages... 3 4 5