Dell today announced the Latitude ATG D620 (All-Terrain Grade), its first semi-rugged notebook computer for customers who work in tough environments.
The Latitude ATG is designed to protect against accidental bumps, moisture, and other elements that customers encounter working in the field and meets military standards for vibration, humidity and altitude.
It features a shock-mounted hard drive, spill-resistant keyboard, port covers and high durability paint and is designed to withstand challenging conditions commonly associated with military environments, construction sites and first responders, such as police and emergency organisations.
Available now and priced from NZ$3,721, the Dell Latitude ATG 620 features:
* 500 NIT LCD with non-reflective coating
* 14.1-inch WXGA screen (1,280 X 800 resolution)
* Supports up to 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
* ATG task lights for keyboard lighting
* Shock mounted-hard drive and LCD
* Intel(tm) Core 2 Duo processors
* Microsoft Windows Vista Capable
* Three-year Next Business Day On-Site Service standard
* CompleteCover Service optional
The Latitude ATG provides hard drive image compatibility with the Latitude D620. It is also compatible with all D-family wireless and security products as well as accessories like docks, port replicators, and power adapters. Latitude ATG is designed with the environment in mind including a lead-free motherboard and chassis. It is RoHS compliant and designed to be energy efficient in multiple customer environments.