The Rutherford Innovation Showcase is shaping up to be a must attend event with a host of international tech stars and visitors due to descend on New Zealand’s technology scene.
From software to satellites and robots to trade, the Rutherford Innovation Showcase will celebrate and exemplify the NZ ICT and Hi-Tech industries.
An exciting array of New Zealand and international speakers will be presenting at the eight events that make up the Rutherford Innovation Showcase during the months of September and October, 2011.
International technology business leaders such as Lionsgate’s Curt Marvis, YouTube’s Annie Baxter, Intel director and software evangelist James Reindeers, Commonwealth Bank’s Andy Lark and Google’s Craig Nevill-Manning, both of whom are kiwis, will be speaking at our events.
We will also be hosting a range of domestic speakers and showcasing a range of New Zealand companies’ wares and ideas during the events in order to engage with the expected international audience that will come to New Zealand during the next few weeks.
The Rutherford Innovation Showcase is being organised by NZICT in association with partners New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, ATEED, Ministry of Science and Innovation and the NZ 2011 Office and will be held from September 8 through to October 13, 2011.
The events that make up the Rutherford Innovation Showcase are below.
• Canterbury Software Summit - September 8, Addington Raceway, Christchurch
• SKA Research and Industry Forums - September 22/23, Te Papa, Wellington
• Digital Content Forum - September 23, Te Papa, Wellington
• NZ Technology Trade & Investment Forum - September 26/27, Langham Hotel, Auckland
• Innovation Showcase event - September 26 - 29, Langham Hotel, Auckland
• Future Cities Forum - September 28, Langham Hotel, Auckland
• Technology Jobs Fair - October 11 - 13, The Cloud, Auckland
• Schools Robotics World Cup - October 11 - 13, The Cloud, Auckland