2degrees is launching the Huawei MediaPad, offering the latest tablet technology, exclusive to 2degrees. The MediaPad features a 7” screen, Android 3.2, fast internet speeds, and a slim profile.
The company says at NZ$549, including 2GB of data, it’s also one of the best value tablets in the New Zealand market.
2degrees Chief Marketing Officer, Larrie Moore, says that making the latest technology available to consumers at affordable prices is always a key priority for 2degrees.
“Until now, consumers have had little choice but to pay high prices for similar devices, or to settle for outdated, low spec devices,” says Mr Moore. “Today, the combination of Huawei’s technology development and 2degrees’ competitive data rates has given consumers the opportunity to access cutting-edge technology without the restrictive price tag.”
“Huawei’s devices have always made the latest technology more affordable, and the MediaPad is our best example of that,” said Huawei Australia Devices Marketing Director Mark Treadwell. “The MediaPad runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb on a powerful dual-core 1.2GHz processor, with a high-definition touchscreen which is perfect for gaming, movies, internet, e-books, and more.”
Launching today at all 2degrees stores, the Huawei MediaPad specifications, include:
• 7” form factor and only 10.5mm thick
• High-quality aluminium uni-body construction
• 1280 x 800 HD IPS capacitive touch screen
• Built-in 3G Mobile Broadband 14.4Mbps, WiFi b/g/n
• 5.0 MP, rear-facing, auto-focus 720p camera and a 1.3MP front-facing video-chat camera
• Full HD media playback
• Powerful Dual Core Qualcomm 1.2Hz processor with graphics acceleration
• Expandable memory up to 32GB
• Android 3.2 “Honeycomb” Tablet software and Android Marketplace
2degrees is also including a data SIM card preloaded with 2GB of Mobile Broadband Zone data with each MediaPad.