- Replace three hanging bulbs in the dining area with ceiling mounted light fittings (supplied), moving the positions slightly
- Ditto for a light in one bedroom
- Ditto for another bedroom, but keeping the light position the same
- Replacing an outdoor security light with a new one (I could've done that one)
- Wiring 7 power points into a room, and installing conduit as specified in two places. The wall linings were all off for this. No changes to the main power panel.
- Ceiling is lowered, upper one is still there, so it's a tricky roof space to work in
- Electrician didn't show up on time, showed up on the wrong days, made a mess he didn't clean up well. At one point I complained to his boss about the quality of the work and when he showed up. The final job is fine though.
- All light fittings, bulbs, power points, and flush boxes were supplied
- $780 labour
- $136 parts (not sure what this was for, electrical cable isn't that expensive is it?)
- $10 travel (that's low)
- $140 GST
- $1065 total