I'm a bit confused as to what is broadcast in HD and what isn't on the sky platform and what you then can't or can do with it.
1. The hard drive in the box. Is it 160 GB or 320 GB ?
2. Does it record in SD or HD when you use the internal hard drive and can you play back recordings in respective formats
3. How many hours in each format could I record on the box (if it also records HD)
4. So far, dedicated HD channels are sports and movies. What about TV1, 2 etc OR are they only HD through freeview
5. Can I also record trasnmitted programs via the box into my Panasonic HDD - even on standard definition as I currently do with normal Sky?
6. Is there any function to record from the hard drive and transfer it to a DVD-R as I currently do with my Panny HDD.
Think thats about it...Thanks so much...