first post on geekfourms...
I currently am an employee of telecom but due to privacy reasons i will not state for which dept. i work in.
As far as I am aware, every telecom employee gets the same package known as "telecom 4 u"
I don't think employees who work in the retail stores get this deal.
- One free 027 mobile every two years of employement valued upto $350 (unless you want pay the difference for something more expensive).
- Free Lanline Rental (Anytime Plus Only) Valued at around $50
- Free Broadband Xtra Go 3GB $39.95 (pay the difference for plans that are more expensive)
- $50 towards your bill (which can be split either into 50% towards usage and 50% rental OR 100% usage OR 100% rental)
- Free Mobile Monthly plan (200 Minutes per month) - not sure on the value of this.
I have been with telecom for over a year now and at this stage the list above is the ONLY reason why i am still working for them.
Hope this gives you an insight into what we get.