I am considering changing service providers and would like some honest feedback concerning Telstra Clear's performance.
1. Is their installation and connection promises timely and as per sales promises?
2. Is the Broadband speeds better or worse than Telecom for Local traffic?
3. Is the Broadband speeds better or worse than Telecom for International traffic?
4. What is the reliability of the Home phone line service?
Now with regards to their Television service.
1. Is T-Box reception the same better or worse than MySky HDI for SD broadcast?
2. Is T-Box reception the same better or worse than MySky HDI for HD broadcast?
3. Is the feature set of T-Box comparable with MySky HDI?
4. Is the service reliable, is there dropped reception, record failures etc etc ?
Lastly I am currently paying for my Broadband/phone (Telecom) and Sky around $230 per month I am on the Total home 40GB plan would there be cost savings going to Telstra Clear?
I know I ask a lot here but it's really hard to get good hard data on this and changing provider is a pai and to find that you gone from the frying pan into the fire after changing is a right royal pain. So any info would be gratefully received.