pretty interesting piracy debate from australia.
"Piracy is a major issue for the Australian screen content industry. The proposition "All content should be made available to everyone everywhere immediately" at the Chauvel Cinema in November 2012. Hosted by Metro Screen.
Moderator - Carolyn Dalton, Executive Director of Policy Australia
Guest presenter - Fiona Cameron, Chief Operating Officer, Screen Australia
Speakers include a broad range of expert opinions:
- Marc Fennell - Film Critic and host of Radio National technology program 'Download This Show'
- Lori Flekser -- Executive Director, Intellectual Property Awareness Foundation
- Adrianne Pecotic -- CEO, Independent Cinema Association of Australia
- Tim Parsons -- COO, Quickflix
- Rodney Serkowski -- Founder, Pirate Party Australia
Metro Screen CEO - Christina Alvarez
Marketing Manager - Tiani Chillemi
Event Coordinator - Craig Boreham
Titles Design - Damien Dunstan
Camera Operator - Pablo Zubieta
Metro Screen 2012"