I dunno if you are interested, but this Sat, I have had a couple of guys offer to help out on the building and design of the website, and in order to plan out what needs to be done - I thought nothing would beat an oldfashioned catchup /workingbee around at my place.
WHERE: North Shore, Auckland
WHEN: Maybe 11am - 3pm ish Sat ?
WHO: Anyone who wants to help
WHAT: Coding or help on site design, or modem / ISP research etc.
HOW: Bring laptop or notepaper, and we can just work through what we can do.
We can see who is keen and when you are available, and then work around that!
Also if you are unable to make it, or unable to make it for the whole time, then I could setup a skype room. (also might be potential for more problems so might be a stupid idea, but we should all be reasonably technical eh?)
I was keen to see who is available, and then put forward tasks based on what people are good at and actually want to do. :-)
But the main areas that Shade and I have been working on at the moment are:
* Site design
* Linux webserver and check network config (secure it, but this is pretty much done)
* Hack scripts (outbound vulnerability detection)
* Mac address detection (will allow us to detect remotely the customer manufacturer)
* Troubleshooter v2.0
* Modem page with public edit function + admin centre for moderators
* Better jobs board or just add another forum (?)
* Integrate look and feel (forum has different feel to blog, vs. front page etc)
* Search engine optimisation - help with keyword analysis and how that works on the site etc.
Non technical help:
* Modem research (great modem hunt)
* Excel and data analysis
* Help with search engine optimisation keywords?
(trust me - there is a heap of stuff! :-)
If you are keen just message me through the forum or here:
I was thinking something like I shout for lunch and beers?