Ok here it is
Changes to the above, from the customisations page
1) upgrading the chip to the 2500 version (extra $10)
2) Ditching the OS, as already have one
3) getting a monitor Asus VE247H 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor
4) unsure on graphics card
4) unsure on harddrive (currently have 2 atas one for backing up when I remember)
5) Probably go for a longer warranty (grumpy about that though see below)
Basically this will be an office machine, i will be doing work in fireworks etc and possibly Photoshop, Machine seems good for the price, and i can't afford more.
Sandy bridge bug, this machine was available before the sandy bridge came out (with I am fairly sure an included 2 yr warranty), now the machine is on the site, with an included 1 yr warranty and seems a bit dearer.
But it seems to be the best deal i have seen