* opening case with proper xbox tools and not leaving any cosmetic damage
* remove xclamps
* Cleaning and polishing CPU/GPU with official artic products
* genuine artic silver thermal application on all 3 processor units before reattaching heatsinks (not the cheap thermal paste they sell on TM)
* solder reflow and reset process
* internal case clean to remove dust
* if you have previously done repairs to fix the a RROD and it has happened again then I can also fit whisper max aftermarket cooling system (12 volt fan as opposed to standard 5v) for an extra $50 which decreases your internal temp by around 10 degrees and will pretty much ensure it doesn't happen again.
$20 fee if I can't fix it. (covers materials or depending on condition may accept your dead xbox as payment)