I can see and hear the feed coming in fine, but the outgoing feed is unusable for the party overseas.
I am told that the voice feed is constantly breaking up and is unintelligible.
I am running a Draytek 2710Vn at home with open Vfx.
I don't know if I can somehow finetune the Qos settings for skype.
Troubleshooting attempts thus far:
- Disconnect all other wireless/Lan devices from router
- Use direct Lan connection
- Reduce outgoing skype video resolution/fps with http://www.evaer.com/blog/change-the-webcam-resolution-for-skype-video-calls/
Things to try:
- Disable VOIP (if possible) during skype calls?
- Mess around with Qos settings
- Portforwarding etc
- Upgrade to VDSL (too expensive for us)
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated