I'd like to ask the community for a recommendation. We have a small LAN that is connected to the Internet with a Thompson wireless ADSL router. The router essentially gives everybody on the LAN full access to the internet, however we want the ability to lock some clients out of the Internet altogether (except for say email) while giving others only some specific sites. We'd also like the ability to report on peoples Internet activity.
Ideally this devie would be in the form of an Internet applicance (box) that is easy to configure. I have to say that I'm not terribly interested in say a Linux solution on a PC unless I absolutly have to. Here is some more info:
- Windows Server 2003
- 16 Windows based clients (running Windows XP to Windows 7 x64 bit)
- Gigabit switch
- Internet access via Thompson ADSL router
- Report on Internet activity
- Be able to block clients internet access altogether (except for say email)
- Ability to restrict access to some sites
Any suggestions with some links would be appreciated.