I've looked at the manual online and don't see that feature.
Obviously, I want to skip ads, which have made TV here unwatchable for me, and I find the fast forward feature on the DishTV7050
which we have is a pain to use for that.
I understand that Freeview have forbidden this feature for 'Freeview Approved' STB, unless it's for >10minutes. Correct?
- does it have a 'time shift' feature that's reasonably easy to use?
- does it have 1080px output?
- can I use one dish shared between the tuners?
- anyone got any experience of reprogramming it? I believe it uses python, which is good.
- best place to get one in NZ?
My enquiries of Vu+ directly haven't really yielded any satisfactory answers, so I'd appreciate a bit of local input here.