Before we found the dog had chewed through the cable outside, we reset the Freeview tuner to factory setting because it said there was no signal. On finding the chewed cable we got a new section and connectors from our local Freeview retailer and repaired the cable.
Problem is, everytime I have tried to tune in the channels in the past I have always needed to call the store and have help because it never is as simple as 'plug-in and automatic tune'. There is always something else I need to do - change set up details etc. and this time is no exception! The store is closed for the weekend and wondered if anyone on here can help.
I have followed all the advice in the manual but still get 'database empty'.
If it is relevant, I live in Wellington.
Hope someone can help