Huawei is bringing its Huawei Ascend G 600 smartphone to New Zealand, offering a complete package of high-end features and performance, and signalling Huawei’s intention to provide devices across the full market range.
The Huawei Ascend G 600 is the first-dual core Huawei phone to be launched in the New Zealand market, and also sports a 4.5” qHD screen, 8-megapixel BSI camera, NFC, and Android 4.0.
“This is an exciting product for Huawei New Zealand,” says spokesman Nick Wilson.
“It is the most powerful device we have offered in this market, allowing our customers to enjoy a genuine premium smartphone experience, but also holds to Huawei’s belief that great technology should not be exclusive to those willing to part with great sums of money.”
The Huawei Ascend G 600 will launch with an RRP of $399, and will be available through Telecom NZ and participating retailers from October 25.
Huawei Chief Marketing Officer Shao Yang says the Ascend G 600 shows how far smartphone technology has come, delivering a host of specifications on a single device.
“Building on the success of the Ascend range of smartphones, the Huawei Ascend G 600 is the latest in our range of flagship products which make exceptional experiences accessible for more people.”
The Huawei Ascend G 600 also adds features such as DTS surround sound with dual microphones and dual speakers, Huawei’s fast-boot technology which enables start-up in just five seconds, and a 1930mAh Li-Polymer battery which can be fully charged in four hours.
- 4.5-inch qHD 960 x 540 touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1930mAh Li-Polymer battery with Huawei power saving technology
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 8-megapixel BSI rear-facing camera with AF
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-LED flash
- DTS surround sound with dual microphones and dual speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 3.0 Smart Ready
- DLNA support
- 768MB RAM and 4GB ROM
- MicroUSB 2.0 (HiSpeed) and Micro-SD (up to 32GB)
- Software to read Word, Excel, PPT, PDF
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Measures: 10.5mm x 67.5mm x 134mm
- Telecom NZ
- Dick Smith Electronics
- Harvey Norman
- Noel Leeming
- Smiths City