kiwijunglist: sometimes there is an error when you flash, If it was me I would considfer.
1. Factory reset + clear data
2. Redownload + Reflash files. I assume your using Doc's rom? Was your phone JPA or JPO prior to flashing?
3. Restore IMEI
Thanks KJL - as per above:
My firmware before starting this exercise was the stock JH1 Eclair.
1. Prior to flashing ADJP5, I didn't do a factory install, but did clear the cache/dalvik cache from CWM
2. Yes, first attempt was to Doc's ADJP6 rom + EXT ULF as per his instructions from JH1. When I realised last night that I couldn't receive calls, I tried to downgrade to Doc's JPO with cache wipes, and that's where the trouble started. In the end I had to do a factory wipe, install JPO, and then do an advanced restore, and put data back.
3. How can I restore IMEI? Would love to do this, but copying /efs from backup doesn't seems change anything?