snowsteve: Hi all
Just a few more questions about the Galaxy S
- Does it have any scratch resistant coating ?
- How are people finding the plastic case in term of scratching ?
- Is the silver surround metal of some sort ? (similar to the Iphone ?)
- Is the plastic casing fairly rugged / hard plastic or very bendy ? is it similar to the iphone 3g/s rear casing in terms of hardness ?
Thanks once again :)
- Scratch and break resistant on the screen only, as the video above shows, tougher than an iPhone 4...
- Plastic case is fine, isn't as flimsy as many reviews led me to believe and hasn't shown any scratches, even though I've had it in my pocket with some keys by accident(was in a rush)
- A tad bendy when removed from the phone, on the phone it's a snug fit, not quite as strong as the iPhone 3gs, but then again, you can't remove the battery or hot swap the Sim/Memory card from the iPhone 3gs.
- Also some reviews have complained about the uinit being "too light" not really sure why, it feels good imo
Oh and to answer the above about CGA above, yes that company is registered in NZ with registered NZ Owners, so technically should change their T&C since the CGA does apply to them :)