My thoughts so far ( vs Galaxy S )
- 2.3.3 feels more responsive, though I miss 2.3.4 already.
- The phone feels more solid, I guess the texturing helps.
- The screen is seriously nice !!
- It just feels very fast/responsive
- Kinda weird that samsung apps won't update without changing the settings, good security, not so good experience.
- Only one photo so far, but the preview is stunning & the resolution looks very very nice.
- The gps works !!
- It just looks nicer than an iPhone 4.
- Really nice that a phone from HK didn't need any setup to run on telecom.
- The engadget review mentioned how the pixel layout had changed, even though it was similar resolution, it certainly feels like the text is better & it feels a very crisp screen, as they said it gives nothing away to the iPhone 4.
I still don't think it matches Apple with out of box experience & consistency, but I've got to say the initial setup syncing calendar/mail/contacts is pretty dang impressive.