1. Phone going into landscape mode even when auto-rotate is turned off.
2. Answering phone calls with speaker turned on. (restarted phone and it was fixed but kept coming)
3. Going into Car Mode all the time. (google said its because i'm near a magnet, I couldn't find anything)
4. Phone keeps restarting when I "Power Off".
5. When pressing the physical button, "Voice command" thing coming up rather than homescreen.
Most importantly - My Facebook Account got mysteriously erased from the "Accounts & Sync", and all the contacts I had "joined" to my phone contacts disappeared with the fb account..
I did quite a bit of research on Car mode problem, but they all suggest root the phone, remove the app and install 3rd party app. But there should be some other way??
EDIT: Car mode is also enabled when I blow into the charging port when trying to blow any dust off, if that piece of information helps.
Just had a look inside my wall charger, there is only 4 pins, but my usb charger have 5 pins. Does it mean the car problem might be due to my wall charger?