- Browse the web/read RSS feeds
- Listen to music
- Stream music via Audiogalaxy - I LOVE having my entire music collection available from my home PC - really makes use of my 1GB 3G data
- Stream internet radio via Winamp
- Business use (primarily making/receiving business calls and texts)
- Taking notes
- Google Maps/Latitude
- Taking photos
- The odd game
- The odd video/youtube clip
I do like HTC and had a play with my workmates Galaxy S, but I prefer the physical 'feel' of my Desire and the interface, even though I installed LauncherPro removing HTC Sense.
So, what do you guys think?