Sorry guys/gals, trawled the forums but can't find a clear quick answer...
Missus has ended up in L.A. and she is checking out a new handset. I don't want to go into an android vs iOS or this model vs that model argument here, but need a couple of pointers if you please:
1. Will an iPhone4 (not the new 4S) from the USA work in NZ? (retailer says no)
2. They say the 4S will work in NZ. Are they correct or is that just doing the hard sell?
3. Would a Samsung Galaxy S (not the new S2...that's just to damn big!) work in NZ.
4. Is the Samsung a quad band phone (some websites say yes some no)
5. Would a USA model Samsung work in NZ?
Needs to work on both TC and VF networks if needed.
Any savy international IT people able to give me a quick heads up on best option? Or is it just not worth the hassle.
Cheers in advance