Trying to get some advice on which monitor to buy as an external monitor for my laptop.
- 1920 x 1080
- 24 inch
- HDMI capable
- response time suitable for films and some light gaming
- IPS panel
- LED back light
I'm not adverse to the idea of 1920 x 1200 as that gives me more real estate - but unsure if
laptop will handle that high. Laptop definitely will handle 1080p.
- Photography editing (i have hardware calibration kit)
- watching DVDs and BluRays
- Light gaming (more likely to game on my laptop screen though)
- Dell U2412M (http://www.dell.com/nz/slgov/p/dell-u2412m/pd)
- HP ZR2440W (http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/382087-382087-64283-72270-3884471-5163690.html?dnr=1)
Could I get some advice or suggestions on monitors aimed at photography (ie color accuracy needs to be good)
Thanks in advance