Just came across this excellent idea for a forum. We recently soft-launched a new site focusing on the 'working traveller' niche - those who work remotely as a lifestyle.
We reckon we've ironed out most of the bugs and UX issues but you never know for sure until you've shared with knowledgable people. Which is hopefully where you all come in.
Just so we don't waste your time, future improvements include (these aren't imminent so let us know if any of them should be fast tracked):
- ‘Comments’ link beside Read More that jumps target page down to comments area automatically (possibly this only shows if there are comments)
- Increased comment functionality - Disqus or other
- Registration email that states all the Account Details inputted
- Auto insert of user's first name into rego email (newsletter too)
- clickable author names to see all by that author/clickable comment number
Really looking forward to hearing your feedback. Please be pedantic!