I've been working on a website for buying things off Trademe -- basically place your bid with my site and it'll queue it up until just before the auction closes. That way noone knows you're interested, plus you can cancel the bid at any time if you change your mind.
It also does things like
- One click bidding -- you only need to click once to place a bid. If you make a mistake it's easily cancelled.
- Group bidding -- place a bid on multiple items, set them as a group, and it'll bid on all of them one by one until you win an auction, then it'll stop bidding on the rest.
- Bad feedback finder, so you can find someone's bad feedback without trawling through 20 pages.
- URLs in auctions are clickable.
- ... probably more things I've forgotten.
I'm looking for feedback on it, the site is www.bidbud.co.nz -- I can't post URLs as yet so you'll have to copy/paste.
Let me know via here or the contact form on the site...