Woke up this morning to find that all the lights in the house were only outputting out 1/4 of there light capacity, the light inside the fridge was off (i.e when you open the door, no light), the microwave and oven were showing 0.00 for the time and the garage door wouldn't open.
However my computer (desktop) was still on, download as I had left it the night before, and our PVR and Blu Ray player were still on.
Also checked with one neighbour and they didn't seem to have any issues.
Does anyone know what his 'issue' is - circuit breaker, house wiring, brown out or something else.
Be interesting to see what is happening when I get home around 6pm.