i'm considering switching to Flip but first have a few questions to ask and/or things to get clarified as well as a few comments. i generally prefer to communicate in writing where possible but am unable to post on the Flip forums for some reason (can't find a 'register' button) and unwilling to post on facebook so geekzone it is.
1. (comment) your knowledge base wasn't the easiest to find on your website and the answers to questions need to be expandable. that said, i read the whole thing.
2. (question) can i monitor data use online in real-time and do we get an email warning when data caps are nearly reached?
3. it would be my intention to purchase the biggest data blocks available and only purchase another when that was due to expire. i don't want to have to estimate my needs and the account automatically purchases a pre-determined amount of data each month using the funds in my account. is this how it works or can work?
4. likewise with the calling packs - i can purchase them at will and not have them automatically generated at the beginning of each billing cycle?
5. capped calling - couldn't find much info on this but read on another site it's set at $3 for up to two hours. is this correct?
6. do calling packs only last the duration of the billing cycle they're puchased during or a month from when they're puchased?
7. can we monitor calling pack usage online or some other way so we know how many minutes we have left. i'm a bit concerned about having to time every call.
8. any plans to include automatic payment options?
so sorry in advance for all the questions and i hope they make sense. please ask if any clarification is needed. had to ask though so i can be sure of what i'm getting into.