I don't know how many people here watch wrestling but yesterday they held a press conference to announce their new WWE network.
Most people I think were pretty sceptical about what it would offer and how much it would cost, but personally I think they've nailed it, or as they were saying during the press conference 'gone way over the top'.
What it offers:
* 24/7 programme guide
* Live & exclusive content
* On pretty much all devices
* 720p streaming
* ALL 12 PPVs LIVE at no extra charge (a current cost of around US$628 per year)
* Original series, in ring shows, pre and post shows, live daily studio show
* Access to on demand library of every WWE, WCW, and ECW PPVs at launch. Plus RAW and Smackdown.
* A weekly 1 hour NXT show
* New reality show Legends House (Piper, Tony Atlas, Hacksaw, and more live together).
* WWE Countdown. Puts the power in the viewers hands to rank and discuss topics.
* All for US$9.99 a month ($120 a year).
It drops in the US after RAW on Feb 24th and they're going to release to another 8 countries (including AUS and NZ) late 2014/early 2015.
It's actually pretty exciting and they could've easily charged $20+ considering it includes all PPVs (including Wrestlemania which this year cost US$70 by itself).