- Samsung 40" HD TV. BUT, this model only has 1 x USB, 1xHDMI and normal signal input.
- Sony Bluray DVD player with 1 x internet port and 1 x usb port
- Old Notebook computer without an HDMI port. (I know ideally I should replace this but $$ are tight)
- Whole house is Cat 5 cabled so there is Cabling in the lounge
- Dlink wireless router in lounge so signal is excellent
- Also, have new Mini/MIcro LG HiFi System with ipod dock, usb input, hdmi out etc,
I have a network cable plugged into DVD, and HDMI from DVD to TV.
I purchased a smart 1 to 3 HDMI cable to give me more HDMI inputs to TV. (This is good, it switches from DVD to HiFi seamlessly) - purchased from Rapallo
How can I better use the components I have:
a) If using notebook to TV via cable
b) If using notebook to TV via wireless.
Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.