They said the 10's will arrve at the end of the month and im not sure if I can wait that long.
After doing a bit of searching there doesnt seem to be that much difference. Saying that the 9s are a really old speaker.
In your opinion, if I can get some more money off of the 9's should I get them?
Or should I just wait for the 10s (and still ask for some money off!).
[Mod Nety:Fixed subject not not include bad word.]