This is a bit of long post... I'm hoping someone may be able to help!
I have a D-Link DSL-502T (dug this one out of closet when my Thomson TG585 died last year).
Something unknown happened over the weekend, after the thunder & rain at West Auckland on Sunday... My D-Link DSL-502T no longer connects to ADSL!
Well, I dug out another old modem, a D-Link DSL-302G, and kind of managed to get online again. It mostly work, except gives me lots of timeout errors.
Anyway... I figured it's time to get a real modem, so I went to PB Tech and bought a DrayTek Vigor 130 today. Well, I cannot get it to work :(
I did the following...
I followed through DrayTek/SnapperNet's configuration.
I also went through Telecom's non-Telecom modem configuration.
I upgraded the firmware from 22.214.171.124 to 3.7.5.
I tried the same setup on other telephone jacks.
Here's my simple network...
ISP -> DrayTek Vigor 130 -> TP-Link TL-WR1043ND -> Devices
I'm not an advanced user and I haven't modified any settings other than the basic stuff...
I screen captured all my Internet related configuration & status (the other configuration sections haven't changed from default).
I was hoping someone might be able to make sense of what may be going wrong here...
In any case, thank you all for your time to read this!