Apologies if this is double posted as last submit didn't appear to work.
A couple of months back I upgraded my TelstraClear cable (ChCh) to 100Mbs (new Cisco modem). I was getting a relatively good 80-90Mbps down (and from memory about 25+ up) which I was happy with.
About a month or so ago I noticed that I was only getting 5Mbps download speed (I may have posted in someone else's thread at the time mentioning it) - didn't think much because I though it was a temporary issue. The last week I have been only getting 10-15Mbps down and about 10Mbps up. I usually use the normal SpeedTest site as it gives me more consistent results, however I have tried the Vodafone branded site and it reporting 25-45Mbps down and only 10Mbps up - although I don't really trust these numbers as it is reporting 6ms ping (and in all the years I have been connected I haven't see better than 20ms on any independent tests.
Anyhow, I will give them a call when I am not so busy, but am just checking to see if anyone is aware of an issue or if it is possible that my connection might have been reset back to the old settings.