Have been doing some search in the VOIP section on the forum but cant seem to find what i am looking for.
Not sure if this is at all possible , but I'm looking for a PABX system with the following features and functions :
* 20users +
* Voicemail (options of pre-recorded messages or option to record )
* Records incoming and outgoing calls ( a must )
* call waiting / on-hold music
* welcome message ( thank you for calling mac donalds,blah blah blah )
* voice menu ( "Welcome to mac donalds, how may i take your order?" Press 1 for sales, 2 for marketing etc )
* Transferring calls + extensions ( internal and external)
* opening hours ( phone doesn't ring outside open hours - classic pbtech scenario )
* ipad/iphone app
* accommodate fibre line
--- any other cool features out there?
--- would i require any special phones?
im not clued up on PABX or VOIP systems , so some additional info may be required, im just not sure what it is yet :)
Is there anything out there that ticks all the above boxes?